In Search of UP

May 11, 2007

I set out to find the UP Center from Ogi's house. I looked up basic directions on citysearch.com and wrote down basic instructions for getting there. The trek was long but enjoyable. On my way back I discovered I had taken the round-about way of getting to the school, and there was a much quicker way of getting there. As I made my way back to the flat I found Spar (the local market former UP Salzburgers talk about) and a beautiful park. I didn't explore the park much but I have decided it will make a nice place to study between classes. I wondered around a bit and walked a long the river for a while before making my way back home.

Because this was a few days ago my memory is hazy with details, sorry this one isn't more interesting.

1 comments:

AMPD said...

NEXT TIME YOU ARE BY THE RIVER SKIP A ROCK FOR ME.